5 amazing cockers have been adopted to loving homes so far in 2013.
2013 CNR CALENDARS ARE HERE!!! NOW ONLY $5! GET ONE TODAY!
We are always in need of loving foster homes.
The more foster homes we have the more great Cockers we can save. If you are interested please complete the online volunteer application.
Each year our rescue takes in, vets, and places approximately 50 dogs. We do rely upon donations to help care for them. If you are able to donate any of the items below please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate any and all donations. Thanks for helping us help them!
This is our 2012 wish list:
1. Heartworm preventitive and flea medication are needed ASAP (cash donation necessary for these items as they are purchased from a vet)
2. Pet store gift cards to purchase dog food / dry or wet dog food.
3. Gas cards for transporting animals
4. Collars and leashes
5. Dog beds, crates, blankets
6. Postage stamps
7. Donations for sugeries: spay/neuter, cherry eye removal
8. Donations for grooming services